An option of either Snorkeling, Trekking or Sea Kayaking in the morning with ‘The Zipline’ experience in the afternoon in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
Kota Kinabalu Our Multi Activity Option offers flexibility in selecting your preferred activity in the morning. Select one activity from the list below :
Two Guided Snorkel Sessions
Visit some of the best snorkel sites in the marine park. Our qualified snorkel guides will assess the conditions on the day and choose the best islands and location to suit the environment & our clients therefore you may go to any of the islands around the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park – snorkeling off the beach or of the boat!
Unguided Trekking to Explore Trails around Gaya Island
Enjoy un-guided Trekking through the primary rainforest! We will give you a handheld radio for communication with the Beach House and brief you on the island’s orientation. Then, you will be free to explore the island on your own. We have three great simple trek which is Padang Point : 1.95km (time approx. 45 mins), Highest Point : 3km (time approx. 1h 15 mins) and Police Beach 3.25km (approx. 1h 20 mins) ~ the choice is yours!
Two Guided Sea Kayaking Sessions
Sea Kayak to explore some secluded bays and see Gaya Island from a different perspective. A member of our staff team will guide you throughout the sessions, taking you to the most interesting places and pointing out fascinating marine & wildlife.
In the Afternoon, board one of our fast, comfortable and spacious speedboats to the starting point of your Zipline experience. The ‘Coral Flyer’ Zipline is the World’s Longest Island to Island Zipline which stretches for 250 metres across the channel that divides Gaya and Sapi Islands. There are two lines allowing riders to go down in pairs and reaches speeds of up to 60km!
- Choice of Snorkeling, Trekking or Sea Kayaking in the Morning
- The World’s Longest Island to Island Zipline Experience in the Afternoon
- Lunch at our Beach House on Gaya Island
- Idyllic Island Setting without the Crowds
- Relaxing Dive Centre & Beach House
0800hrs: Hotel pickup transfer (KK City Centre only including Tg. Aru – subject to confirmed bookings) to the marina for boat registration.
0830hrs: Meet Downbelow Staff & Transfer on Boat to Downbelow Dive Station on Gaya Island.
0915hrs: Choose between one of the options : Snorkeling / Trekking / Sea Kayaking.
1300hrs: Lunch at our Beach House Dive & Adventure Centre.
1400hrs: Boat Transfer to Zipline Starting Point
1410hrs: 1 Session of Zipline – 1 ride.
1600hrs – 1630hrs: End of Zipline session, boat transfer back to Sutera Marina Jetty.
1700hrs: Drop off to hotel in KK Centre Centre only including Tg. Aru.
- Return Shared Land Transfers via Downbelow Mini-Van between your hotel within KK City Centre only including Tg. Aru and our mainland jetty, Return Shared Boat Transfers between our mainland jetty and Beach House on Gaya Island, Freshly cooked lunch and refreshments, Park Entry and Jetty Fees, Guide/Instruction – where applicable, Equipment Rental, Zipline Activity Ticket – 1Ride.
- Items not explicitly stated, Alcoholic or Carbonated Beverages.
- Change of Clothes, Swim Wear, Sun Lotion, Towels, Good Walking Shoes, Personal Toiletries, Insect Repellent, Hat, Personal Medication, A Smile !!
- Clients will be asked to complete PADI standard liability forms at the mainland departure jetty and dive centre – parent or guardian sign for participants under 18years of age.
- This program is not suitable for children below 6 years of age.
- Suitable for Non-Swimmers.
- Due to weather conditions, activities may be subject to re-scheduling to best meet operations, as well as client’s health and safety.