Home away from Home and Kota Kinabalu’s first #FlashPacker Adventure Lodge Accommodation
We have our own newly established accommodation based in KK Times Square which offers twin or family rooms with private bathrooms or a unique style of dormitory room with communal bathrooms. The expedition style lodge is ideal for those people wishing to combine basic clean and secure comfort at an affordable price.
A good nights sleep was the main focus of our attention when designing our lodge. Clients within the lodge are here to climb Mount Kinabalu, scuba dive, learn to dive, join us for snorkelling adventures to name but a few activities so a good nights rest is fundamental to that enjoyment.
All rooms have air-conditioning, latex mattresses for a hygienic sleep and over sized beds. The lodge offers high-speed FREE wifi, 24 hours CCTV surveillance on all communal areas, clean air (humidifier), satellite TV & a cosy communal area.
Once you arrive at KK Times Square , just come to the courtyard (centre of KK Times Square) and look for our brightly coloured “DOWNBELOW” sign above the dive shop at Block F Lot 33. Our Travel Centre and Dive Shop staff would be more than happy to welcome you. If you arrive after 6pm, take the stairs and elevator next to the 7 Eleven shop at lot 32 to the 2nd floor where our Adventure Lodge is located. If you need any assistance to find us please call our hotline number +6 012 866 1935.
KK Times Square is very secure with 24 hour security personal patrolling within the complex. Our accommodation is only 5 minutes drive to the marina where we depart daily to our island dive centre.
Breakfast is not included as we offer room only rates and there are no food or drink making facilities within the lodge, however the location is very strategic with a lots of cafes and restaurants nearby at very reasonable prices. Imago shopping complex is just next door with various international branded shops, a cinema and restaurants. Gleneagles International Hospital is located within a 5 minute walk.
Great NEWS ! if you book your mountain climb & at least one day on the island for waterspouts activities, plus our accommodation we will pick you up from the airport *free of charge !
- Environmentally Friendly Lodge.
- Comfortable Beds & bedding.
- No Bed Bugs with 100% Latex Mattresses.
- Bath Towel Rental & Laundry Service.
- 24 Hour Security & CCTV.
- Eateries, Shopping & Entertainment within the complex.
- An easy 3-5 minute stroll to some of the most incredible sunsets in the world.
- Great waterfront jogging routes from our doorstep.
- *Free Airport Pick Up with Island, Mt K, Lodge Bookings up to 6pm.
Our lodge’s ecological footprint is assessed under the PADI Green Star Award which means its Eco-Friendly concept is recognised as an environmentally good corporate citizen.
So Why Latex?
- Its 100% natural. Its comes from the rubber tree !
- Its best for your health. Its hypoallergenic so its great for allergy sufferers or people that suffer from hay fever, asthma and respiratory problems.
- Oh, and its also anti-micobial. Rubber trees have a protective “milk” to protect it from damage. This milk forms a protective layer prevent infection which means fungus, bacteria and dust mites simply can’t survive inside a latex mattress.
- Its sustainable … A latex mattresses will last longer due to the elasticity of the material which eliminates sagging and loss of firmness. This means less waste products for our land-fills plus they are bio-degradable ! The sap from the tree is harvested so no trees loose their lives in the process !