Climbing Mount Kinabalu was, is, and always will be a glorious adventure for visitors of Sabah to experience!
Mount Kinabalu will not only open its trail once again but also introduce a basic via Ferrata mountain climbing activity
Moving on, as expected of the strong will and determination that characterises both Sabah’s people and its iconic national landmark, Mount Kinabalu will not only open its trail once again but also introduce a basic via Ferrata mountain climbing activity. The 50m route of fixed cables and ladders is situated right next to Pendant Hut, located at the Laban Rata plateau!
Things are really looking up so soon, and for those daredevil adventurers they can look down for an added thrill!
Our Sabah Travel Centre are offering a promotion for clients to enjoy one of Sabah’s most unforgettable challenges in our ‘Land Below The Wind’:
2D1N Mt Climb Via Ferrata Teaser September 2015 Promotion Package
- 1 night in Pendant Hut Dormitory
- Dinner buffet-style at Laban Rata Restaurant
- 1 pre-breakfast continental breakfast / supper @ Pendant Hut
- 1 American breakfast @ Pendant Hut
- Return Land Transfers from Kota Kinabalu to Kinabalu Park
- Return Land Transfers from Kinabalu Park HQ to Timpohon Gate
- Mountain Guide, Park Entrance Fees, Insurance & Climbing Permit
- Via Ferrata Teaser Activity with Via Ferrata Trainer
RM 1,275* per person
*Subject to 6% Government Goods and Service Tax. Rates Based on 2 People Sharing and Single supplements apply and valid from 1st to 30th September 2015.
To answer the many questions you might have about climbing Mt Kinabalu, please refer to our links below, and contact Downbelow Sabah Travel Centre.
About Mt Kinabalu Climb : http://www.mountkinabaluborneo.com/information_summit-climb-mount-kinabalu/
Mt Kinabalu Accommodations : http://www.mountkinabaluborneo.com/laban-rata-accommodation/
Climbing Preparation, Packing List & FAQ : http://www.mountkinabaluborneo.com/mount-kinabalu-climb-preparation-faq/
Important Information for Climbers : http://www.mountkinabaluborneo.com/important-information-for-climbers/